Big changes are under-way at Ruby Lane Sligo. It’s something very exciting for style lovers in our small town. Before the big reveal midweek, here are my top five favourite finds in-store at the moment.
1. Nude bandage dress: this sultry bandage dress is made with thick, high-quality super-stretch materials to hug your body and accentuate your assets. Available in sizes M and L, now reduced to €99. Prepare to turn heads!
2. Quilted contrast top: made from beautiful ivory quilted fabric, this top by Closet would look great worn with black skinny jeans or a black mini. For the more daring fashionista, team it with a vibrant orange mini.
3. Asymmetrical skirt: another super separate from Closet, this quilted wrap skirt would look chic teamed with the quilted contrast top.
4. Gone dotty! This beautifully embellished halter neck dress is available in-store in sizes 8-12. It’s a great party dress and the flattering navy colour suits every complexion. Keep accessorising to a minimum, just have your dancing shoes at the ready.
5. Bootylicious! These brown ankle booties from Superdry are available in UK sizes 3-8. Features include: strap and buckle details and contrast lining. Perfect for a Sunday stroll. Wear with skinny jeans and weekend casuals.
Follow Ruby Lane on Facebook here.